LEDs. Other fireplaces use halogen light bulbs to create the look of fire. These types of bulbs get hot and therefore burn out and require replacements often. They are expensive to replace and it’s a pain to open up your fireplace to do this maintenance. Other manufacturers try to profit off of replacement parts. We will never do that.
Our electric fireplaces use LED bulbs which have been rated to last up to 15 years. They are cool to the touch, extremely reliable, and use very little electricity. You won’t have to replace bulbs in our fireplace anytime soon and if you do the parts are inexpensive.